Website

Go to the NEBRA website.

December 26, 2011

Candidate Statement for Steve Weller

Steve Weller is running for the open NEBRA board seat currently held by Todd Savage.  Here is his candidate statement:


I've been an active member of the New England cycling community since 2001, and would be proud to be a member of the NEBRA Board of Directors.  

Over my years of racing and training in New England, I've been involved with the sport on numerous levels: I have competed in road, track, MTB and cyclo-cross races, was team captain of the Dartmouth College team for 3 years, and have promoted local road and UCI C2 cyclo-cross races in New England.  Currently, I am the owner of Bell Lap Coaching, a coaching and athletic consulting business working with athletes throughout North America, and am an active member and team captain of the BikeReg.com / Cannondale Elite Team.  

My various roles in cycling have afforded me different perspectives of the competitive racing scene in New England, and it would be a privilege to serve on the board and give back to our community.